Wave Toe Post Sandal
Category: Footwear that is Supportive
- The unisex toe-post sandal features soft nylon webbing and biomechanically designed footbed that hugs your arches and supports your feet in all-day comfort.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: padded, jersey-lined upper
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in Women's whole sizes 6-15 and Men's 5-14
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium/wide widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request