Category: Footwear that is Supportive
* Adorned with a feminine bow that’s trimmed with the Vionic “V” logo, this toe-post style is the perfect sandal to slip on this spring.
* Manmade upper with microfiber-covered footbed.
* Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
* Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
* Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
* Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
* Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Available in women's whole sizes in two widths.
Medium width, sizes 5-11.
Wide width, sizes 6-11. If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request