Category: Hospital Beds and Accessories
The Semi-Electric Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment.
Features and Benefits:
- The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees
- A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance
- High-impact bed end panels are 22 times stronger than fiberboard, with better impact and scratch resistance
- DC low voltage motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than traditional AC systems
- Motor system, bed frame, hand pendant, and bed ends are completely washable with standard water pressure motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord
- 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters with non-marring rubber tread for secure positioning
- Double-insulated junction box eliminates need for grounding prong
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request