Category: Knee Walkers/Scooters
The Gemini Scooter is ideal for patients recovering from a foot, ankle, hip or knee injury or illness. The large gel padded seat and convenient front leg peg allows the patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg. The Gemini converts from a seated scooter to a knee scooter with the optional knee platform (sold separately) in less than one minute, no tools required. Equipped with an easy-folding mechanism, the Gemini Scooter collapses using a thumb release lever for ease of storage and transportation.
• Padded seat allows patient to rest in comfort while elevating the non-weight bearing leg on front foot peg
• Patient has the option of using the gel padded seat or padded knee platform (sold separately) depending on the injury
• Folds compactly for easy storage and transport
• Converts from a seated scooter to a knee scooter in less than
one minute, no tools required (knee platform sold separately)
• Quick-release basket included
• Large 8-inch rubber wheels with sealed bearings; great for indoor or outdoor use
• Smooth movement with no hopping or skipping
• Unique steering system with 5 foot turning radius
• Padded handlebar grips for added comfort
• Dual braking system
• Parking break for additional safety
• Triple coated painting process for better durability
• Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 90 days on all other parts
• Knee Platform Measurements: 7"(W) x 14"(L)
• Knee Pad Height Adjustment: 18" - 23 ½"
• Adjustable Seat Height: 25" - 34 ½", with one inch increments
• Adjustable Handle Height: 31 ¾" - 41", with one inch increments
• Product Weight: 23.8 lb.
• Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request