Bio-Compression Sequential Circulator
Category: Lymphedema Products
Model SC-2004 Sequential Circulator is a gradient, sequential, pneumatic compression device, intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary Lymphedema. The device is intended for alternate treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency, as well as general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The device is intended for home or hospital use.
What Does this Do?
- Reduces Pain
- Reduces Edema
- Mimics the Lymphatic System
- Promotes Lymphatic Flow by Moving Fluid in the Proper Physiological Direction
- Stimulates Circulation to Promote Wound Healing
- Delivers Continuos Flow
- BIlateral Operation
- Lightweight, Portable and Easy to Use
Pneumatic compression is contraindicated for the patients with:
- Congestive heart failure
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Inflammatory phlebitis or episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Infections in the limb, including cellulitis, without appropriate antibiotic coverage
- Presence of lymphangiosarcoma
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request