Category: Wheelchair / Manual
The Tracer SX5 has a lightweight frame that makes it perfect for caregivers and end users. The long-lasting carbon steel frame also makes it durable enough for long-term use. The SX5 design incorporates the technology and configuration of the Invacare 9000 series, making it possible to interchange many components. This versatile chair offers multiple seat widths, arm styles, sectional back and seat-to-floor heights by utilizing the dual axle position frame base.
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels offer superior performance
- Sectional backing available in 16" and 18" back heights
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Carbon steel frame is triple chrome-plated makes maintenance simple
- 5 year Limited Warranty on frame and crossbraces
all arms are padded, flip back non-removable
- Full-length fixed height
- Desk-length fixed height
- Full-length adjustable height
- Desk-length adjustable height
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request